Sunday, September 14, 2008

Book Signing with Tim Callahan and Joe Staton

Every Third Thursday of the month, Pittsfield, Massachusetts hosts a downtown celebration on historic North Street, and this week, you can find me there.

Join legendary comic book artist Joe Staton and me at a 6:00 PM book signing on September 18th at Chapters Book Store (78 North Street).

Joe will be on hand to sign copies of Batman: Going Sane, Millenium, and anything else you want to politely shove under his magic marker.

I'll be there to sign the last remaining copies of Grant Morrison: The Early Years' first edition (the second edition hits comic shops next month, I think) along with the new book I put together: Teenagers from the Future.

Stop by, say "hi," buy some books and support the downtown businesses.

1 comment:

marcwrz said...

I'll show up with my already-purchased copy of "the early years"

and you will signnnnn lol