Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chad Continues to Roll Out the Bendis

He's still got 12 1/2 hours of blogging, and already Chad Nevett has something like 17,000 words written about the Avengers comics of Brian Michael Bendis and the various spin-offs.

You should be over there reading his posts and entering the fray that is the comment section.

Last time I wrote 20,000 words over the course of a weekend, my wrists and fingers were numb for a week. Chad's probably a lot tougher than me, though. But he looks like he'll be way over the 20,000-word mark by the time he's done.

Bendis! Nevett!

1 comment:

Chad Nevett said...

It's about to end and I feel fine. I kept a nice, relaxed pace. Have fun reading what you missed while sleeping. Sorry that it gets a little looser/shorter. Fatigue caught up with me at various times.